I’m so happy that you’re at my store!
The Home Organisation Kit
The Home Organisation Kit is a handy foldable online kit that helps to you to organise your home in 3 easy manageable steps. There’s absolutely no need to ever feel overwhelmed by clutter or mess again.
Why The Home Organisation Kit is So Useful
- Helps to identify key areas / rooms to be tackled so nothing is missed.
- Ensures a methodical process using a 3 step routine to gain maximum benefit from this activity.
- Reduces stress/overwhelm by breaking down the task, making it more manageable.
- Prepares your mindset from the start so you are able to let go off items when it comes to decluttering.
- Personalised / editable so you can allocate time to each task or keep it simple and check off items as you go along.
- Editable so you can add / remove as many rooms / areas of focus as you like. Just print and go!
- Editable so you can re-use the kit and attempt this activity for a further deep clean or to simply stay on top of your tidy place!
So What’s Included in Your Download
- 1 x colour kit – editable
- 1 x black & white kit – editable
All contained in one .zip file.
How to Download Your Kit
- Download the .zip file on your computer
- Click on the .zip to access the files
- Save your files on your computer
I totally get it when you say you’re too busy to even think about tidying up. I’ve taken out the overwhelming fear that you have to tackle everything in your home and right now. You can organise your home in bite size steps and feel that you’ve achieved something great! You see I believe that time well spent on home organisation leads to freed up time in the long run. The great thing about this kit being editable is that you can tackle a different room or area in the house by editing the pages and then printing them off. There’s absolutely no cutting involved. Simply print your kit in colour or black and white (whichever you prefer) and get started!
I would love to connect with you! Click on any of the social links below to find out more about me.
You can also have a sneak peek at how I stay on top of home organisation.
See you there!